In the final teaching of this series, the Buddha answers five mysterious questions from his student, Subhuti:
1) How do I build a Buddha paradise?
2) Is the Diamond Cutter Sutra a book, or an idea?
3) How can you write if the pen never touches the paper?
4) How did I help make the Buddha get enlightened, before I even met him?
5) Should I say I know, when I do, or say I don’t?
Somewhere in the answers to all these questions is the key to getting everything we want in our life. We’ll explore the inside of our minds during the all-day retreat, following a daily, dawn session, exploring these questions. You’ll also learn new parts of the Lion’s Dance that we’ve never covered before to go deeper.
This is a video playlist. Just click for the next video to see additional videos in the series.